Rachel Bilson about her love for clothes and food
Rachel Bilson says she became interested in fashion since childhood. Actress movie "Jumper "at the age of two years, beginning to dress well and have not yet gone this route. She also is a big fan of eating, despite the pressure of Hollywood.
From an interview for the magazine In Style: "I'm just delighted with the clothes. I began to dress herself at the age of two years. Yes, my mom wanted me to dress herself and wear, but I'm not allowed. She thought that now she has a little girl that she can dress as their favorite doll, but no such luck. "
Despite the love for the fashion industry, Hollywood brunette very disappointed because of the pressures exerted on young girls. The actress said: "You know what I hate most? Amount of attention is paid to your weight and body. These endless claims and accusations. 'And what do you eat? Do you follow me? A normal girl should always take care of yourself '. "
"A lot of actresses do yourself operation, and still can not afford to eat normally.Personally, I like to eat, I love food. I want to eat when I want. If you do not feel attractive, and you can then work on it. But you have to do it for themselves. "
Popular Posts
-
Various kinds of western themed rings. These rings designed according to the purposes and motifs related with western culture i.e. horses, s...
-
Ring _ an indispensable accessory of every modern fashionista . And it is not necessary that it be made of precious metals o...
-
Peinados invierno 2011 » pelocorto40 Peinados mujer pelo corto 2011 2010-08-05. Publicado por María Pelo corto 2011 | Galería de Imágenes, c...
-
Bad boys of sports Ever seen,They've been accused of murder, have done prison time, cheated and, in one case, bit an opponent's ear...
-
ACTRESS SHANNON ELIZABETH HOT PICTURES ACTRESS SHANNON ELIZABETH HOT PICTURES
-
Cool Short Hairstyles For Mens 2011 Popular Men's hairstyles 2011 comes short nice hairstyles male · short hairstyles 2011 for men Mens ...
-
angel devil tattoo angel cross tattoo arm cross tattoos Tiny cross with wing tattoo design on arm. Tiny cross with wing tattoo design on arm...
-
Wallcate.com Still life large wallpaper (34) - New Bebs In ... The Awesome Wallpaper ... poonam kaurot pics ÷ Katr...



