Rachel Bilson about her love for clothes and food
Rachel Bilson says she became interested in fashion since childhood. Actress movie "Jumper "at the age of two years, beginning to dress well and have not yet gone this route. She also is a big fan of eating, despite the pressure of Hollywood.
From an interview for the magazine In Style: "I'm just delighted with the clothes. I began to dress herself at the age of two years. Yes, my mom wanted me to dress herself and wear, but I'm not allowed. She thought that now she has a little girl that she can dress as their favorite doll, but no such luck. "
Despite the love for the fashion industry, Hollywood brunette very disappointed because of the pressures exerted on young girls. The actress said: "You know what I hate most? Amount of attention is paid to your weight and body. These endless claims and accusations. 'And what do you eat? Do you follow me? A normal girl should always take care of yourself '. "
"A lot of actresses do yourself operation, and still can not afford to eat normally.Personally, I like to eat, I love food. I want to eat when I want. If you do not feel attractive, and you can then work on it. But you have to do it for themselves. "
Popular Posts
-
TRENDY HAIRCUTS FOR WOMEN HAIR STYLES 2011 TRENDY HAIRCUTS FOR WOMEN HAIR STYLES 2011
-
Soft Glass Bongs Water bong made from clear pyrex glass. Nice decorations, glass on glass Glass Percolated Bongs. Back to homepage illadelph...
-
Vera wang wedding dress is a dress that is currently very dipopulari by many people. Her combinations of modern, sexy and elegant styling a...
-
Olivia Wilde Hottest Hollywood Actress for 2011 Olivia Wilde Hottest Hollywood Actress for 2011
-
fake bird. Oregon Man Sues Cops After Flipping Them The Bird Flipping the Bird. Flipping the Bird Nun Flips The Bird At Siena Saints Basket...
-
map of south asian cities. Asia : South Asia Asia : South Asia AsiaTravel.com Middle East & South Asia Map - Find the cities where cheap...
-
Cold Sores (Fever Blisters) Lips as Skin lesions or rash around the lips, mouth, and gums Small blisters lip blisters with old treatments l...
-
This is a Amazing luxurious jewelry made from 52.42-Carat diamond shaped Beautiful necklace . Harry Winston did fifty years ago when the...
-
What Hairstyle Fits My Face Shape? hairstyles for square face shape What Hairstyle Fits My Face Shape? What Hairstyle Fits My Face Shape? In...
-
Aishwarya Rai sexiest videos.Aishwarya Rai without dress.Aishwarya Rai sex with Hollywood actor.Aishwarya Rai Bikini Video.



